Delta introduces CliQ VA series with integrated LCD display
New to the CliQ VA series DIN rail power supply from Delta is an integrated LCD display for monitoring output values and setting alarms.
THE CLIQ VA SERIES HAS THREE KEY FUNCTIONALITIES:
- Display mode. In display mode, you can scroll through values including output voltage, output current, expected service life of the electrolytic capacitor, internal temperature, etc.
- Configurable maintenance alarm. A pre-configurable maintenance alarm warns you as the electrolytic capacitor is reaching the end of its expected service life.
- Error mode. The error mode indicates the type of error of the power supply: OVP, OLP, SCP or OTP mode. This lets you quickly identify the cause of any defects.
This series is available in three different capacities, namely 120W (DRV-24V120W1PN), 240W (DRV-24V240W1PN) and 480W (DRV-24V480W1PN).
ADDITIONAL FEATURES OF INTEREST INCLUDE:
- Universal input voltage range, single phase
- LCD display for monitoring output current, voltage, peak current and PSU temperature.
- Monitoring of expected service life and alarm signal
- High efficiency, up to 94%
- Wide temperature range from -25°C to +70°C (full capacity up to +60°C at 5,000m or 16,400ft altitude).
- Power Boost 150% up to 5 seconds
- Advanced Power Boost, ensures selective fuse protection
- DC-OK contact and LED indicator for DC-OK / overload
- Coated internal printing provides protection against moisture and dust
For more information, download the datasheets below.